SKETCH DUMP BECAUSE I SPENT TIME THIS WEEK DRAWING probably should’ve used it to study but whatevs man i’m done for the year
first two is fanart of pugletto’s worldbenders/ancient avatars which is honestly like the best idea eveR???? (can you tell which design is my fav) nick can you please make a show about this after LOK because wow
third is a thumbnail sketch for a school project, landscape inspired by LOTR’s anduin river
fourth is the avatar@hogwarts thing i drew yesterday but i was testing my scanner’s color accuracy so might as well reupload??
fifth is a new oc that’s been semi-brewing for a while now actually. smarmy female slightly androgynous sax player with a prosthetic left shin, not sure if personal oc or korra oc ha ha (why not both? oho)
World Avatars/Ancient Avatars. Africa, Middle East, East Asia, and South America.
- Ancient/World Avatars - The one that started it all.
- Air Nomads - The different Air Nations, as influenced by South America, Africa, and East Asia
- Earth Nation - The different states of the Earth Nation, as influenced by the North American Southwest, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East.
- Water Nation - Water peoples! As influenced by Hawaii, Mongolia, and Madagascar.
- Fire Nation - A look at the last and final part of the Worldbending series - the Fire Nation! As influenced by Mesoamerica, India, and Japan.
- Worldbending - Air Nation; The Andes
I actually based the Andean Airbenders off more commonly-known Inca dress. :)
I’m totally biased though, so I made another one - this time, an actual Avatar…AND HE’S A KING, so there ya go~